Red wine vinegar flavored with chilli pepper and chives from the Benedictine monks of the Praglia Abbey
Artisanal vinegar aged in barrels at room temperature with a natural method, produced and bottled in the abbey's vinegar factory.
Chilli and chive flavored vinegar can be used in various ways to add flavor and a touch of spiciness to your dishes. Here are some ideas on how you can use it:
- Salads: flavored vinegar can be used as a condiment to give a touch of spiciness to salads.
- Marinades: you can use this vinegar to marinate meat, fish or tofu.
- Sauces: You can mix flavored vinegar with olive oil and other spices to create a spicy, aromatic sauce to season vegetables, grilled meats or fish.
- Asian dishes: can be used in dishes such as noodles, sushi or ramen to give a spicy and herbaceous flavour.
- Baked potatoes: to be used as an ingredient to enrich the flavor of baked potatoes or potato-based dishes.
Ingredients: produced and bottled in the Praglia Abbey vinegar factory.