Special offer of wines and extra virgin olive oils from the Camaldolese monks from the "La Mausolea" winery near the Generalate, the San Giorgio Hermitage in Bardolino and the Monte Giove Hermitage near Fano.
- Borbotto Rosso : Tuscan igt wine, typical of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, black Malvasia and Merlot grapes, aged 12 months ;
- Farnetino Bianco : Tuscan white wine igt, from Trebbiano and Malvasia grapes;
- Vino dei Romiti : obtained from grapes merlot, canaiolo and sangiovese, important wine for the whole meal.
- Mausolea wine : red without sulphites, obtained from canaiolo and montepulciano grapes, table wine. < li> Extra virgin olive oil (Bardolino, Lake Garda) : delicate and light, perfect for fish and vegetables.
- Extra virgin olive oil. La Quercia di Colombano (Fano, Marche) : delicate, excellent raw, for soups and meat dishes.
Ingredients: wine: contains sulphites; for complete ingredients, gradations and label details, refer to the relevant product sheets