The Essential Oil of Java Citronella of the Cistercian nuns of the Abbey of Rieunette (France) is useful to add to perfumers to ward off insects. Citronella de Java is a variety from Indonesia; it also has stimulating and antiseptic properties.
Tips for use (outdoor):
- In diffusers: 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil alone or with 10 drops of lemon essential oil, purifies the air and repels mosquitoes
- A few drops on clothes or, mixed with sweet almond vegetable oil, applied to arms and legs (avoid face and armpits) helps protect against mosquitoes.
- 15 to 20 drops of Java Lemongrass essential oil mixed with 10 ml of vegetable oil in a gentle massage for joint pain.
100% from organic farming.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, epileptics, the elderly and hypertensive, children under 8 years.
- Keep closed, protected from light and heat and out of reach of children
- Avoid prolonged use and, if necessary, seek medical advice
- The descriptions are informative and are in no way medical indications
Ingredients: citronellal (39,53), géraniol (22,27), citronellol (10,71%), limonene, linalol, eugenol, citral, famesol, isoeugenol.